moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Fairy-tale Giveaway

So, as I said in my last review, I have read a lot of retellings. They are kind of a thing of mine.

I also see that I am only 5 followers away from the 400 followers milestone.

In honor of these two lovely things, I am putting together a fairy-tale giveaway. The lucky winner will win a box of awesomeness:

3 books of my choice that are thematically related to fairy tales. These will not necessarily be YA, they will not necessarily be light and fluffy, and they will absolutely be books I loved.

Some bookish paraphernalia, including some sort of handmade bookmark.

Something delicious from a local chocolatier Moonstruck Chocolates (which has sort of a fairy-tale-esque name, doesn't it).

So, how do you enter? Comment on this post. Send me a PM. Drawing will occur two days after I reach the 400 follower mark.

Only followers are eligible to win.

Edited:

I apologize - I didn't even consider international friends. Because of shipping costs, I need to limit this to folks in the U.S.

Sorry. :(