There are some remaining spaces that I'll explain in this post!
Go to jail: Go to jail. Serve a sentence of 300 pages (or pay the equivalent bail of $3.00), unless there are enough pages in the prison library to spring you.
Jail visitor: Donate 100 pages (or $1.00) to the prison library before leaving the space. Post your donation on the group "Prison library" thread!
Free parking: roll the dice. Odd number sends you to the waterworks, even number sends you to the electric company, doubles sends you to the luxury tax.
Read a book with water on the cover, or where someone turns on the waterworks (i.e., cries) because of an emotional event.
Read a book where a main character is in STEM, or where the author's first and last name contain all of the letters in "Tesla".
Read a book where someone gets married, with jewelry on the cover, or where any character is a millionaire/billionaire!
Roll the electronic dice, and perform the task that corresponds to your roll!
- Let a BL friend choose your book! Post a list of 4 books - first one to comment chooses your next read.
- Give $5.00 to another player. If you don't have $5.00, roll again!
- Let a BL friend choose your next ride! Post your plight, and see where the first person sends you!
- You are in time out for two days. Wait for your chance to roll again.
- Collect $10.00 for yourself and one other player!
- It's your lucky day! Read any book for your next turn regardless of the task instructions!
- Double your dollars on your next read!
- Read in the wild! Take your book with you and find a place to read that isn't your living room for an hour!
- Post a picture or a story about a favorite vacation spot!
- Go to jail. Serve a sentence of 300 pages (or pay the equivalent bail of $3.00), unless there are enough pages in the prison library to spring you!
- Read for two! The rewards for your next book are doubled - and half of the money goes to another player of your choice!
- Wheel decide - spin the wheel to pick your next "land" and choose any property in the land for your next book!