moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
Timothy Egan
Progress: 224/340 pages
Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

A mini-project: Capital Crimes

Murder in the Museum (British Library Crime Classics) - John Rowland Capital Crimes: London Mysteries: A British Library Crime Classic (British Library Crime Classics) - Martin Edwards Lord Edgware Dies  - Agatha Christie The Tiger in the Smoke - Margery Allingham

I decided to do a little mini-exploration of vintage mysteries set in London, to go along with my read of Murder in Piccadilly! I snagged this one, & also bought the "Capital Crimes" BLCC anthology edited by Martin Edwards.

I already own Lord Edgware Dies, which takes place in London, so I'm going to give that one a reread as well, and possibly Margery Allingham's The Tiger in the Smoke, also mentioned by Edwards in the chapter on murders set in London, to round out the group.

In the middle of this, I'll also still be joining in the buddy read for Murder of a Lady late this week! Can't wait!