moonlightreader

8. Werewolves

9. Modern Masters of Horror

10. Terrifying Women

11. Diverse Voices

I have a possible bingo developing right down the center! I just need that serial killer spot called & read. I think I'll focus on filling those called squares asap!

I also created a second, unofficial card! I will fill the squares on my official card first, but, since I'm only nine away from filling this one, I needed something to keep me busy in October! Cats mark the called squares, but I'm not reading for this card yet, so nothing to show my completed books!

Called + Read:

Cozy Mystery: Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer. Read 9.2.17 (320 pages)

GhostThe Looking-Glass Portrait by Linda Hilton. Read 9.4.17 (391 pages)

In The Dark, Dark Woods: Endless Night by Agatha Christie. Read 9.7.17 (303 pages)

Locked Room Mystery: Miraculous Mysteries: Locked Room Murders and Impossible Crimes by Martin Edwards (351 pages)

Murder Most Foul: Brat Farrar by Josephine Tey (288 pages)

Genre: Horror: The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters (512 pages)

Free Space: The Story of Classic Crime in 100 Books by Martin Edwards. Read 9.17.17 (357 pages)

Terrifying Women: Hickory Dickory Dock by Agatha Christie. Read 9.20.17 (304 pages)

Read + Waiting for a Call

Classic Noir: The Bride Wore Black by Cornell Woolrich. Read 9.1.17. (191 pages)

Monsters: Chaos Choregraphy by Seanan McGuire. Read 9.2.17. (368 pages)

Darkest London: Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch. Read 9.6.17 (396 pages)

Gothic: Listen For the Whisperer by Phyllis Whitney. Read 9.11.17 (299 pages)

Amateur Sleuth: A Study In Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle. Read 9.11.17 (108 pages)

American Horror StoryThe Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett. Read 9.16.17 (201 pages) (this is my wild card)

Romantic Suspense: Columbella by Phyllis Whitney. Read 9.16.17 (276 pages)

Terror in a Small Town: The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie. Read 9.17.17 (299 pages)

Chilling Children: Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan. Read 9.17.17 (240 pages)

Country House Murder: The Crime at the Black Dudley by Margery Allingham. Read 9.22.17 (224 pages)

Total pages read for bingo: 5428

Unread-Uncalled Squares:

Supernatural, Classic Horror, Magical Realism, Haunted Houses, Serial/Spree Killer

Currently Reading: