Moonlight Reader

Progress: 33 %
The Hog's Back Mystery
Freeman Wills Crofts
Progress: 96/319 pages

I am literally shaking with rage

Lynching is an extrajudicial punishment by an informal group. It is most often used to characterize informal public executions by a mob, often by hanging, in order to punish an alleged transgressor, or to intimidate a minority group. (per wikipedia)

Way to dismiss the actual experiences of actual black Americans who were actually hung and actually murdered and actually died in what were actual lynch mobs. False equivalence much? I thought she was a writer, who felt that words were important and had meaning. That's crap, right there. Actually, what I really want to call it, is probably inappropriate even for booklikes for someone with my general attitude toward civility, but holy crap on a popsicle stick you self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-important, deluded, delusional, dismissive frothbucket.
She is so wrapped up in her own cause that she has lost her fucking mind.