moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
Timothy Egan
Progress: 91/340 pages
Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Review Blackout until October 27th

Reblogged from The Fangirl:

I got the image from Fangirl, but like Rose, I'm planning on doing something a little bit different. I won't be posting any reviews for the next week. But I want to try to put up some fun content anyway, so I'll still be posting, just not reviews.

I'd like to give something a try called Ask Moonlight Reader!

You all know I am a criminal prosecutor. What I am wondering is are there any burning criminal law questions that you want me to try to answer? Was there a weird forensic test in the last book you read, and you want to know if it was real? Do you have a random question about police procedure that came up when you reading a novel? Are you writing a scene in a courtroom drama and needing to know if expert testimony on body language would be admissible in court?

Ask me in the comments. Let's make it fun, and I'll try to answer your questions. The answers will be worth exactly the amount you are paying me for them! Also, obviously, you can't rely on my answers as legal advice. This is just for fun.