moonlightreader

G.J. Meyer
This Rough Magic
Mary Stewart

TBR Thursday #10

The Fall - Bethany Griffin The Eye of Zoltar - Jasper Fforde The Blood of Olympus - Rick Riordan

I had a very restrained week! Just a few pre-orders that released on Tuesday.

The Fall by Bethany Griffin is based on the Poe story The Fall of the House of Usher. This is Bethany Griffin's second foray into the Poe canon - she also wrote Masque of the Red Death and Dance of the Red Death. I enjoyed Masque, but am so far behind on my reading that I haven't read Dance. I think this one looks so awesome that I will probably read it before I crack Dance of the Red Death.

Blood of Olympus by Riordan is the final book in the second quintet of books using the Greek/Roman pantheon as the mythological basis. I actually have two books to read to finish up this series because I waited on book 4 for the release of book 5.

The Eye of Zoltar is the third book in Fforde's Chronicles of Kazam series. I've actually not read any of them, although one of my book-clubbers swears by them.