moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

TBR Thursday #6

Only 3 books to report this week? Really? I am falling down on my sacred obligation to ensure that my TBR never shrinks, and that authors can continue to feed their families!

But, of the three, two of them were long-awaited series conclusions. So, a great week, anyway.

I love the hell out of Juliet Marillier! Her Sevenwaters trilogy is one of my all time favorites series. Shadowfell is shelved YA, and The Caller is the final book of the series, or so I am told. This is a long-awaited sequel for me. I've read the earlier books in the series, Shadowfell and Raven Flight, and enjoyed both. I like Neryn, and love Flint.

Barry Lyga's series is one of my current favorites, and I was on the edge of my seat with excited over this release. I'm already more than halfway through the read and, so far, it has not disappointed! I am going to be doing a post about YA books about serial killers   once I finish this, & this series is the top of my personal list..

I am usually not a fan of books about Hollywood people. But this one has been getting great reviews, and it involves Shakespeare.

That's it for the week. Here's hoping for bigger numbers next week.