moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

TBR Thursday #5 (Yes, it's Friday. Oops!)

I completely forgot about TBR Thursday yesterday! I was very busy and ended up finishing a huge project, and when I woke up this morning, I briefly thought it was still Thursday.

It is not. It is Friday! Yay!

Anyway, this week's additions to the TBR are a mix of print books and kindle books, because I took my daughter shopping to Powell's again. I love that store so much, that I think I'll make it a monthly excursion!

From Powells:

We added two new books to our Christie collection. Cait has already started one of them. I'm going to wait for a bit.

I've been eyeing this one for years, and Powell's had a cheap used copy so I bought it. Not sure when I will get to it, but probably sooner rather than later.

Into the Grey is a new release, and looks like a great read for R.I.P. It is going to the top of my TBR list. Sadly, I have heard absolutely nothing good about Trial by Fire. Which means that I have to read it to find out for myself!