moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

TBR Thursday #3

Someone on my wordpress feed did a post that documented additions to their TBR pile for the week. I liked it, and have therefore copied it!

This was not a particularly lucrative book week. I didn't have a single pre-order that was released!

I did, however, go to Powell's Books in my home city. For those of you who aren't familiar with Powell's, well, you are missing out. It looks like this:

It requires a legend to get around:

I bought four books at Powell's, all used:

The Agatha Christie's I bought because my daughter is currently obsessed with Christie's mysteries. I have quite a substantial collection, but more is better, right?

I've only read one du Maurier, and am interested in reading more, and I recently read Pessl's newest book, The Night Film, and loved it. I've been wanting to read her debut novel, and Powell's had an inexpensive used copy.

I also snagged one KDD:

Susanna Kearsley is a favorite author, and this one was on sale for $1.99, so I added it to the TBR.

So, there you have it - only five new books this week! I've already read The Clocks by Christie. Don't hold your breath for a review, I still haven't decided if I'm going to post anything. Not her best, not her worst.

What about you? Anything really great released that I missed?