moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Last day of the Courtney Milan Entangled Edge sale

Unclaimed (A Turner Series Novel) (Entangled Edge) - Courtney Milan Unveiled (A Turner Series Novel) (Entangled Edge) - Courtney Milan Trial by Desire (A Carhart Series Novel) (Entangled Edge) - Courtney Milan Proof by Seduction (A Carhart Series Novel) (Entangled Edge) - Courtney Milan

I am a broken record on the subject of the awesomeness of Courtney Milan for romance readers.

I therefore want to let everyone know that she has four full length enhanced ebook novels that are all $0.99 for a few more hours. I have read all of the Brothers Sinister except the last one that was just released on Tuesday, as well as the final book of the Turner series, Unraveled. That review can be found here. Incidentally, Unraveled is not on sale.

Buy them now. Or you'll be sorry.