moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Kitty Jikji needs help...

Found this one on a friend's Journal and want to spread the word.

Mab wrote:

Chibitoaster's being a hero and rescuing a poor sweet injured kitty cat because that's what you do. But the baby needs surgery to have her hip pinned and leg amputated if she's going to have any sort of life and working overseas on a teacher's salary is hard to cover an emergency surgery like this.

If you can pitch in ten bucks, (or more) or even if you can't, please visit the gofundme page and signal boost the hell out of it to your social media sites. That will help a lot!

Give Jikji a Happy LIFE

Thanks all!

*******

The GoFundMe campaign has already raised almost 1/3 of what the kitten needs for the surgery. I don't usually reblog stuff like this, but I know there are major kitty lovers on booklikes, and this sweet kitten has had a pretty rough go of it so far.

Source: http://mab.livejournal.com/102815.html