moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

More resources for the USA by the Book project

I removed the GR group I had started creating, because I found one that is in existence that is incredibly awesome:

Around the World in 80 Books

It has a whole section on USA roadtrips, that includes dozens of options for each state, which you can find here. My Moonlight Reader thread is here, although I'll mostly be participating over here, so no real need to check it out.

You will also find an index page for my project on my blog here, or you can go to my booklikes homepage and find a link to it on my sidebar called "50 book summer."

The Discussion Room (here) is up and running. I have put up threads for a Route 66 mini-trip and a cross-country road trip, and divided states into regional threads. If you can't commit to the whole 50 books, join us for a region, or a trip, or just create your own project!

Summer reading is always so much fun! I'm going to try to limit my "more serious" reads, and just read some fun stuff.