Moonlight Reader

John Dickson Carr
A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918
G.J. Meyer
Progress: 33 %

Pimp My Booklikes Design Giveaway!

Reblogged from Parajunkee:

It is that time again! Time for a chance to PIMP your booklikes blog. You know you want it!!!

Win a Custom Booklikes Blog Desgin

Check out the last winner - what do you think? Pimped?

Just enter the giveaway using the hand-dandy rafflecopter widget. Check below for all the deets.

Extra bit of awesome. If this giveaway reaches 1K entries - another winner will be added. That means two people will have their booklikes blog pimped. Here is hoping, right? If I only get 100 entries, I will form a support group for rejected designers. Anyone can join...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Design Giveaway Deets:

• $150 Value
  • Can not be exchange for another design
  • Design will be completed with specs provided by winner
  • Design will be installed by me, but I will need access to your booklikes account
  • There is no follow or purchase necessary, but it is offered to gain extra entries
  • A winner will be picked within 48 hours of content ending and will be messaged in the Booklikes DMs, if no response is given within 48 hours, another entry will be picked
  • If entries pass 1k another booklikes design will be added.