moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

15 Authors in 15 Minutes (Reblog and edit from Char)

Reblogged from Char's Horror Corner:

This is a reblog, but I've changed the content of the post to reflect my own list!

This is a fun post which author Gary Fry posted on Facebook this morning. I'm editing the post a little bit for Booklikes. Here we go:

The Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen authors (poets included) who've influenced you and that will always stick with you. List the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

Don't think too hard about it, just jot them down as soon as you think of them. I've seen a few other lists since this was posted on Facebook and I found a lot of them I kick myself for having forgotten.

Please go ahead and post them in the comments here so everyone can see who your 15 in 15 are. Here are: Moonlight Reader's (in no particular order)

Jane Austen