moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Fairy-tale Giveaway (reblog & update)

So, as I said in my last review, I have read a lot of retellings. They are kind of a thing of mine.

I also see that I am only 5 followers away from the 400 followers milestone.

In honor of these two lovely things, I am putting together a fairy-tale giveaway. The lucky winner will win a box of awesomeness:

3 books of my choice that are thematically related to fairy tales. These will not necessarily be YA, they will not necessarily be light and fluffy, and they will absolutely be books I loved.

Some bookish paraphernalia, including some sort of handmade bookmark.

Something delicious from a local chocolatier Moonstruck Chocolates (which has sort of a fairy-tale-esque name, doesn't it).

So, how do you enter? Comment on this post. Send me a PM. Drawing will occur two days after I reach the 400 follower mark.

Only followers are eligible to win.

Addendum 1:

I apologize - I didn't even consider international friends. Because of shipping costs, I need to limit this to folks in the U.S.

Sorry. :(

Addendum 2:

I have hit the 400 follower mark! Yay, and thanks to everyone who has reblogged, liked, commented, etc. The drawing for the giveaway will be tomorrow evening (5:00 p.m., PST time).

Addendum 3:

Presently entered in the giveaway - let me know if I've missed you!

1. Shelby

13. Book Cupidity

14. Cheeklayla

15. Sock Poppet

Addendum 4:

If you aren't on the list and want to be, comment on this post, or return to the source post!