moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

Yeah, no, Lynn Shephard!

Quotes:

"I didn't much mind Rowling when she was Pottering about. I've never read a word (or seen a minute) so I can't comment on whether the books were good, bad or indifferent. I did think it a shame that adults were reading them (rather than just reading them to their children, which is another thing altogether), mainly because there's so many other books out there that are surely more stimulating for grown-up minds. But, then again, any reading is better than no reading, right? But The Casual Vacancy changed all that."

I didn't much mind you before I knew you existed. I've never read a word (of anything you've written) . . . But this piece of writerly tripe and pathetic jealousy changed all that.

What's really sad, I looked at her books. I might have liked them. Except now I'll never buy them.