moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Unfiltered & Unknown by Payge Galvin

Unfiltered & Unknown  - Payge Galvin, Lynne Jaymes

Disclosure: I received an ARC of this novel/novella from Netgalley.

Well, this is the last of the three NA's that I had requested on Netgalley. This one wasn't as good as The Best Kind of Broken, but was, actually, better than the last one I read. I've already forgotten the title of that one, actually.

Oh, right - Breathe Into Me.

Anyway, this book is short and dumb. It has about as much substance as a krispy kreme donut. But, it tasted pretty good going down. The basic premise is a singing show, with our two MC's vying for supremacy and vying for one another's hearts. Yeah, I know, silly.

There is some kind of a backstory going on about a dope murder, which I didn't really get and really didn't care about - the purpose of that story is to put a bunch of ill-gotten gains into the hands of the male MC. It served it's purpose. Shrug.

I wouldn't read any more of the series, but if you are looking for a short, silly, insubstantial book about young hotties, you could do worse than to pick up this one.

And that, as they say, is that.