moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Cursed by Cupid by Wendy Sparrow

Cursed by Cupid (Entangled Flirts) - Wendy Sparrow

Disclosure: I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley.

This is really a novella - I think that the amazon page indicates that it is 50 pages long. Short book, short review:

I thought that this was adorable, and laughed out loud several times reading it. The MC, Tilly, has been romantically cursed for 3 years after breaking one of those annoying chain letters. She has had many terrible first dates, some of which are described to us in painful, humiliating, and hilarious detail.

She meets Bryant when she spills chocolate shake all over herself and his place of business. Things rapidly spiral out of control from there. Tilly is likeable, Bryant is handsome and persistent. It is a clean romance, appropriate for anyone who reads romance.

This book is pure, unadulterated cotton candy, seasonally suited to Valentine's Day. I would absolutely read a full-length novel by Wendy Sparrow.

Thanks, Entangled Publishing. I really enjoyed this one.