moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

[Stolen from fellow bookliker Mallory] TBR Jar

Reblogged from Library of Mallory :

I haven't really been in the mood for any certain type of book lately, so I decided to make myself a TBR jar. That way, I can cut down my TBR list a little faster.

I had a lot of fun making my jar, and Jensen sure did have fun watching me from below.

So here is my finished jar. I just used a plain Mason jar and some bright and colorful paper. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have just over 200 books in here..so yes, it'll take me quite a while to get through. And I'm sure I will be adding more as time goes on.

I am planning to review every single book I pull out of this jar. Wish me luck.

Do you have a TBR jar? Or do you have a certain method of choosing your next book to read. Let me know!

***Moonlight Reader's Notes***

This is such a fun idea for my plan to read from my own library next year! I am going to make one of these over my Christmas holidays!