moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

December Reads

The Once and Future King - T.H. White Longbourn - Jo Baker The Well of Ascension  - Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages  - Brandon Sanderson The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes

So, this month looks at first glance to be less insanely busy than last months.

But, I haven't added the books from the Harry Potter re-read which I plan to finish because there are too many of them to fit into the header! Plus, there will undoubtedly be some seasonal reads tossed in there. Which means that, in the end, I will have too many reading plans and not enough reading execution.

But, then it will be a lovely, shiny New Year, with all of the fresh starts that implies!

I have, however, already finished Well of Ascension, so I'm ahead almost before I begin!