moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

The C.S. Lewis Project

I will be participating in a C.S. Lewis Project next year which, which will commence with a re-read of the Narnia books during January, February and March. We will also read a number of his non-fiction apologetics (full disclosure - I lean very agnostic, but have the greatest respect in the world for the brain of C.S. Lewis, so I am very interested in reading his more philosophical works), his Cosmic trilogy, and at least one book of essays.

In preparation for the project, I just received my copy of C.S. Lewis's Signature Classics.

Also, I will be buying the kindle books of his Cosmic trilogy with my next paycheck, although I won't be reading them until September, October & November next.

The complete schedule: