moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Collecting Christmas Reads

Winter Solstice - Rosamunde Pilcher A Redbird Christmas - Fannie Flagg A Creed Country Christmas - Linda Lael Miller Coming Home for Christmas: A Christmas in ParadiseO Christmas TreeNo Crib for a Bed - Carla Kelly The Heart of Christmas (A Handful of Gold, The Season for Suitors, This Wicked Gift) - Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick, Courtney Milan An Anne Perry Christmas: Two Holiday Novels: A Christmas Journey and A Christmas Visitor - Anne Perry

Every year I enjoy the odd seasonal read, or fifty. Above are some random reads from recent holiday seasons.

But, the purpose of this post is to ask for suggestions! New or old, mystery or romance, toss me some of your seasonal suggestions for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and/or the holiday season in general.

I promise no more Christmas images until Thanksgiving.

Thanks in advance!