moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
Timothy Egan
Progress: 91/340 pages
Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Back on the Shelf

Believing the Lie (Inspector Lynley, #17) - Elizabeth  George

I am at the 50% mark of this book, and I admit it. I'm bored silly. Nothing has fucking happened yet.

Lynley is in Cumbria snooping around in something that may - or may not - even be a murder. There's a shockingly dysfunctional family with more money than love. Altogether too much time is being spent on Barbara Havers makeover. Isabelle Arderey is either drunk, or she and Lynley are screwing like bunnies.

I can't take it any more. I'm DNF'ing at this point, although I'm sure I'll return to it in a while because I'm pathological like that.

For now, I'm moving on to a reread of Julia Spencer-Fleming's Rev. Clare Fergusson and Russ Van Alstyne mystery series. Book 8 releases on Tuesday.