moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

Friday Reads

The Double Image - Helen MacInnes I Hunt Killers - Barry Lyga The Count of Monte Cristo (Penguin Classics) Publisher: Penguin Classics -

I will be working on The Count of Monte Cristo, for my Classics Club Challenge, and a group read on Goodreads (I'm sticking around GR for the groups, at least, since Booklikes doesn't have that capability yet, and I have the most awesome older fiction/classics group ever over there).

I'll also be reading I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga, and Double Image by Helen MacInnes. Titan Books has been republishing her entire oevre - she was known as the Queen of Suspense back in the 1970's and 1980's when I was a teenager. My dad was a big fan of Mrs. MacInnes, so this is probably a reread, grabbed off my parent's bookshelves, but it's been so long that I honestly don't remember.

What are your Friday reads?