1000 Sidekicks

Progress: 228/874 pages
An Unsuitable Attachment
Barbara Pym

Current reads: blopoly roll 5

A Local Habitation - Seanan McGuire Below the Clock - J.V. Turner The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Carson McCullers

I am planning on reading for every square in this roll, so I probably won't be rolling again for several days!

Square 27: Read a book that features a hero's journey or is a bildungsroman (coming of age tale) or that has a word related to space in the title, such as star, planet, rocket).

Reading The Heart is A Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers, which is identified as a bildungsroman on many booklists. This is a book I've been planning on reading for a long time, so I'm glad to be able to fit into the game! (359 pages, +$3.00)

Space 36: Read a book that involves travel to Europe, or that has an image of any European city or monument on the cover, or that the letters of the title can spell the name of any European city* that I visited on my trip *Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Geneva, Rome, Florence, Venice & Barcelona.

Reading Below the Clock by J.V. Turner. I have the Collins Crime Edition pictured, which has an image of Big Ben on the cover. (224 pages, +$3.00)

Space 6: Read a book set in your home town, state, or country or that you checked out of your local library or that has been on your (physical) bookshelves since last summer.

Reading A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire, which is checked out of my local library. (376 pages, +$3.00)