904 Sidekicks

Progress: 25 %
An Unsuitable Attachment
Barbara Pym

My miminalist readathon

I'm not really doing Dewey today - but my husband just left to help out a friend, and my son is 19, so I won't see him for hours, and it is pouring this morning. I am therefore going to take this opportunity to hunker down with a cup of coffee, a quilt, and a book. I am with the readathoners in spirit if not entirely in practice!

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Portland Metro area, Oregon

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't really have a stack today, but I am looking forward to Silverhill by Phyllis Whitney, which is next up on my TBR.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Again, no planned snacks today - but I will be taking my son to Starbucks once he gets up for his free birthday drink, and I might spring for a chocolate croissant!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am drinking my coffee from a Minnie Mouse mug.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I generally only  fully participate in the fall readathons for some reason. I am just going to read until I don't want to read anymore!