925 Sidekicks

Late Eclipses
Seanan McGuire
Albion: The Origins of the English Imagination
Peter Ackroyd

My reading plan for the week

The Floating Admiral - Helen Simpson, Agatha Christie, The Detection Club, Milward Kennedy, Margaret Cole, Henry Wade, Clemence Dane, John Rhode, Anthony Berkeley, Victor L. Whitechurch, Freeman Wills Crofts, Edgar Jepson, Ronald Knox, Dorothy L. Sayers, G.D.H. Cole, G.K. Chesterton Decision at Delphi - Helen MacInnes Death on Doomsday (Pollard & Toye #4) - Elizabeth Lemarchand Silverhill - Phyllis A. Whitney

I am in the middle of Bleak House, which is a struggle for me - as Dickens always is. I don't know why, but he is the Victorian that I find the most difficult to read. I am behind on a buddy read that I am doing on twitter, with an old online friend.

I'm also in the middle of A Question of Upbringing, but that shouldn't take me long to finish. I'd like to wrap that one up in the next couple of days.

Then I am ready to start on my four main books of the week: The Floating Admiral by the members of The Detection Club, Silverhill by Phyllis Whitney, Decision at Delphi by Helen MacInnes & Death on Doomsday by Elizabeth Lemarchand.