904 Sidekicks

Progress: 25 %
An Unsuitable Attachment
Barbara Pym

TBR Thursday: March 14. 2019

You can tell I've been busy with non-reading pursuits, because I haven't done a TBR Thursday in two weeks, and I've only got 7 finishes to report (and one of those was a very short radio play.

Recently finished: The Black Cabinet and She Came Back (Miss Silver #9) by Patricia Wentworth; , The Lost Plays, The Sittaford Mystery, Murder in Mesopotamia & Dumb Witness by Agatha Christie; Smouldering Fire by D.E. Stevenson.

Currently Reading:

Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen   Agatha Christie's Secret Notebooks - John Curran  A Question of Upbringing - Anthony Powell

I've been sort of stuck at 64% in Sense and Sensibility for a while - I just need to go back to it and finish it; I'm at 51% of Agatha Christie's Secret Notebooks, although I think there might be quite a bit of back matter because it seems like content wise I'm more than 50% done; I'm reading A Dance To The Music of Time with a GR group, and I'm at 40% of the first book, which puts me on schedule.

Wolf Pack - C.J. Box

The newest installment in the Joe Pickett series delivered to my kindle on Monday, so I started reading it last night. I'm at 60%, and will likely finish it tonight.

To read very soon:

Quartet in Autumn - Barbara Pym  An Autobiography - Agatha Christie  Appointment with Death - Agatha Christie

The Quartet in Autumn Pymalong happens tomorrow! In addition, since I just reread Murder in Mesopotamia, I decided to do a compare and contrast with Appointment with Death - two young women narrators (Amy Leatheran/Sarah King), two archeological settings, one Belgian detective...

Gaudy Night - Dorothy L. Sayers  A Treacherous Curse - Deanna Raybourn  A Dangerous Collaboration - Deanna Raybourn

I am also finally ready to read Gaudy Night, which I have been looking forward to for a really long time! In addition, I'm two behind in Raybourn's Veronica Speedwell series, which I plan to remedy very soon!