I've been on a bit of an online break - a palate cleanser, so to speak! I had a three day weekend for Veteran's Day (U.S.) and spent most of the weekend puttering about my house working on my huge decluttering project, which has become a markedly smaller decluttering project given how much success I've had! I've cleared out drawers and cleared off shelves galore, filled the trash bin for the weekly pick up, and dropped a load at the Goodwill trailer!

I also read a few books, which I will be trying to slot into my 24 Tasks post, once I have the time to sit down and take a long look at the tasks!

Sabriel by Garth Nix: a reread of an old favorite.

Envious Casca by Georgette Heyer: Christmas mystery, and was a reread.

Winter Solstice by Rosamund Pilcher: my favorite holiday novel, this is a comfort read for me, and I reread it almost every year.

The Case Is Closed by Patricia Wentworth: second Miss Silver mystery.

I've also been dipping into my three Christmas mystery anthologies:

Crimson Snow: Winter Mysteries - Various Authors,Martin Edwards Silent Nights: Christmas Mysteries - Various Authors,Martin Edwards The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries - Otto Penzler

And reading a lot of short stories as they take my fancy. No real rhyme or reason to how I am choosing the story of the evening.

I've just started Lethal White by Robert Galbraith, as my hold finally came up at the library. It is a bit of a door stopper of a book, and so far, I like Matthew less than ever.