Who remembers my Halloween Quilt from last year?

To help you remember, here's a picture:

Well, as you can see from the picture below, I have a ton of fabric scraps of various sizes left over!

So, ahem, the grand prize for this year's Halloween Bingo is a Moonlight Madness handmade Halloween-themed throw quilt for you to snuggle under for next year's Halloween Bingo game!

Details:

The quilt will be approximately 50" by 60". The top will use a variety of Halloween themed fabrics. The back will be a soft flannel of some type. It will be essentially 100% cotton, and machine washable. It won't be quite as elaborate as the quilt I made myself, because that took about two years to finish. I can't necessarily predict the completion date, but you will have it prior to the end of 2018.

To win:

Each bingo gets the individual player one entry into the drawing, up to four. If you black out your card, you get another four entries, up to a total of eight! I will draw the winner using random.org on 11/10/18. Everyone can enter, including overseas players, although you might have to wait a bit longer for the prize, since I will send it by the cheapest means possible, possibly overland by camel . . .

In addition:

I will be making two Halloween book/tote bags to send out as bingo prizes. The first drawing for a book bag will occur on October 1, and everyone who has a bingo during the month of September gets one entry.

The second drawing will occur on November 1, and everyone who has a bingo during the game gets one entry.

Let's play!