Book titles link to the book's Goodreads Page. I have also linked to the lists created by Murder by Death in prior bingo games where they apply, and have updated the post to link to all of the new lists as well!

Baker Street Irregulars: mystery that involves children/teens in crime solving.

Book suggestions: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (or any of the Flavia de Luce series); Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, and, of course, The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1) by Carolyn Keene. You can check the Baker Street Irregulars book list as well!

Shifters: werewolves, skin-walkers and all other therianthropes.

Book Suggestions: Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (or any of the Mercy Thompson series - Mercy is a skinwalker), Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Urban Fantasy tends to be full of shifters - and MBD made us an all new Shifters list!

Slasher Stories: books that share the tropes of classic slasher movies: teen characters, indestructible killers and/or multiple victims.

Book Suggestions: I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan, Slasher Girls, Monster Boys, a collection of YA short stories, and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. In addition, I found a list on a site called bookscrolling called: The Best Slasher Horror Books. I haven't read any of them, but I bet Char has! Authors include Richard Laymon and Jack Ketchum. Also, we now have a Booklikes Bingo Book List for Slasher Stories!

Spellbound: books containing witches, warlocks, sorcerors and witchcraft.

Book Suggestions: there are so many possible options for this category, but some of my favorites are: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke, the Harry Potter series, and Stardust by Neil Gaiman. You can also take a look at Murder By Death's Spellbound list!

Modern Noir: mystery with noir elements, including authors like James Ellroy, Ian Rankin, anything that falls generally under the category of Nordic Noir, Tartan Noir, Granite Noir, etc.

Book suggestions: Tana French's Dublin Murder Squad series, which starts with In The Woods, L.A Confidential by James Ellroy, Mystic River by Dennis Lehane. Finally, we also have a Modern Noir book list!