1234 Sidekicks
352 Superheroes
moonlightreader

The Quilty Reader

Authors I am on the look-out for!

Since Powell's has a huge used book inventory, I decided to look for inexpensive editions from these authors:

Patricia Moyes: this is a relatively recent author who writes mysteries in the "golden age" style. Her books are available on kindle, but they are a bit pricey for books of their age.

Madeleine Brent: these aren't available in ebook at all, and the used copies are fairly expensive. I am not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on any of them, but I'll give it a look-see.

Patricia Highsmith: I am on an "I want to read more Highsmith" kick, so I'll just take a look and see what they have!

Agatha Christie: anything that I don't already own in print is fair game!

Ngaio Marsh: these are also available in ebook, for a fairly reasonable price, so I'll only pick the up if they're under $4.00.

John Dickson Carr: he is pretty unavailable, so I'm going to take a look see!

I may come up with more as I think it over today! If anyone has any suggestion for OOP gems, especially mysteries, let me know in the comments!