Inbox/Haul:

I added four books to my shelves this week.

1. The Mayfair Mystery by Frank Richardson: this is the first book reprinted by Harper Collins under their Detective Club label. It was originally published in 1907, and if the book is half as awesome as the cover, it will be great! 2. Mystery in the Channel by Freeman Wills Crofts: This is an Inspector French mystery. I wasn't crazy about The Hog's Back Mystery, but I liked Inspector French, so I will give Crofts another go. 3. A Grave Talent by Laurie R. King: I am a huge fan of King's Mary Russell series, and I needed to spend some audible credits, so I decided to try out her Kate Martinelli series. I'm early in the audiobook, but so far I am enjoying it. 4. The Poisoned Chocolates Case by Anthony Berkeley: I've been waiting to read this one for a while, and final broke down and bought it for Detection Club bingo.

Read/Outbox

Looking back over the week, I finished 5 books: The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie, Latter End by Patricia Wentworth, The Disappeared by C.J. Box, This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart and Prelude to Terror by Helen MacInnes. They were all at least 3 star reads or better, and my two favorites were Latter End and This Rough Magic.

Plans for Next Week:

I am currently reading Nine Coaches Waiting and The Legend of the Seventh Virgin, both of which I will finish in the next few days. I am still working on The World Undone, and really need to make some progress on that one. Aside from those books, I don't really have any grand plans and will fly by the seat of my pants!