Moonlight Reader

The Hog's Back Mystery
Freeman Wills Crofts
Progress: 96/319 pages

TBR Thursday: February 22, 2018

Instead of doing a Friday reading post, I'm going to combine my "reading/listening" section with a haul post & call it "TBR Thursday," which means that I will be using the TBR tag!

It's a mystery week!

1. F is For Fugitive by Sue Grafton: I'm looking forward to continuing with the Kinsey Milhone series! 2. Poison in the Pen by Patricia Wentworth: this one will satisfy Chapter 6 - Serpents in Eden - of Detection Club bingo. 3. Trent's Last Case by E.C. Bentley: Chapter 2 - The Birth of the Golden Age - of Detection Club Bingo. 4. Death Comes to Cambers by E.R. Punshon: Chapter 7 - Murder at the Manor - of Detection Club Bingo. 5. Death on the Cherwell: Chapter 11 - Education, Education, Education - of Detection Club Bingo.

I had a solid reading week, finishing 5 books! I finished the Adventure Quilt and gifted it at the party, so I've taken a bit of a break from sewing/stitching.

Bluebird, Bluebird was my favorite of the five, and was one of my favorite reads of the year. The others were all solid reads, and E is for Evidence is my favorite Kinsey Millhone so far.

I'm still listening to Crooked House, Crooked House, although, as I mentioned above, my audiobook consumption has pretty much ground to a halt. I've also made some progress in A World Undone, and will be continuing to work on that one.