I know I'm at least a day late and a dollar short, but wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year nonetheless! I last posted on November 11, and I've been dealing with a combination of a reading slump, renovation, holiday breaks for both of my kids, and binge watching various shows on Netflix. I can highly recommend The Crown, if anyone is looking for something to watch - Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth is riveting!

I'm still working through this reading slump, but I want to be more active - I've missed my BL bookish buddies! So, I'm not sure WHAT I will be posting about, but I'll be here!

Another thank you and shout out to Murder by Death and Themis - while I didn't actively play the Festive Sixteen, I checked in and enjoyed other people's game play. The game looked wonderful, and I'm bummed that a roaring reading & blogging slump hit me just at the wrong time to play it!

I have made no reading plans for 2018, which is totally unlike me. But, I did read Fire and Fury: inside the Trump White House over the weekend, so you can expect a post about that - soon.