1200 Sidekicks
353 Superheroes
moonlightreader

The Quilty Reader

Weekend happenings

I have had a lovely 3 day weekend so far - I had Friday off because of today's Veteran's Day holiday. I had a quilt that I wanted to finish, and this seemed like an opportune time to download the new full cast audio production of Murder on the Orient Express and check it out!

So, I finished the quilt. This is a Christmas quit that I made for my daughter. I fell in love with the panel that is the focus of the quilt. I backed it in a grey and red buffalo check flannel that is cozy as all get out! It's in the washing machine right now, to get all crinkly, sweet smelling and soft!

So, here a couple of pics of the quilt in the wild - well, at least in my backyard!

The audiobook was just OK. I actually preferred the straight up Dan Stevens recording - the narrator who vocalized Poirot didn't work for me at all. I don't think I would recommend it. However, it will still work for Square 7 - St. Lucia's Day - because snow is a critical element of the plot!