Moonlight Reader

Progress: 33 %
The Hog's Back Mystery
Freeman Wills Crofts
Progress: 96/319 pages

Creative block, remodeling and work. Oh my!

So, I know that I promised an updated version of The Twelve Tasks of the Festive Season, but I am struggling. I have creative block, and I'm not able to come up with any ideas for the tasks. This is likely because we are in the midst of a minor remodel (new floors/paint upstairs) which means that things are totally disorganized and crazy and I spend most of my time shifting furniture from one room to another, or with a paint brush in my hand. Finally, work is killing me.

This is a long explanation for not having anything for you guys! I'm not sure I'll be able to get it put together over the weekend because of all of the above. I may replay the old version myself, since I didn't get much accomplished last year with Booklikes being in the crapper most of the time, or if someone wants to take on the update, I will happily surrender responsibility!