Within the Sanctuary of Wings - Marie Brennan Shadows on the Nile - Kate Furnivall Natchez Burning - Greg Iles East of the Sun - Julia Gregson The Invisible Library - Genevieve Cogman

Fantasyland 9

Read a book that is tagged fantasy or fairy tale on GR. I will be reading Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan as planned. This book is 352 pages, & is worth $3.00

New Orleans Square Station 14

Read a book that involves overseas travel or has a suitcase on the cover. I will be reading East of the Sun by Julia Gregson.

Carsland 18

Read a book that was published in 2006, 2011, 2013 or 2014, or that has a car on the cover. I am planning to read Natchez Burning by Greg Isles, which was published in 2014. Finished 4/30/17 - 865 pages ($10.00).

Adventureland 24

Read a book set in Asia or Africa. I will be reading Shadows on the Nile by Kate Furnival. Finished 5/5/17 - 448 pages ($5.00)

Tomorrowland 34

Read a book tagged YA or MG, or that has a child's on the cover. This one is an easy one! Let's go with The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman, which was shelved YA 215 times on GR!