moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Readathon!

Not surprisingly, I got started a little late today! I'm already down to no more than 22 hours - and there's no chance I'll be up all night! I'm hoping to make 18 or thereabouts.

Image result for dewey's readathon

Beginning survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am in Oregon, near Portland!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan. Although I didn't really put together much of a book stack this year & I'm going free form!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Beer and chocolate!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love Disneyland and am scheduled for a vacation in June. Also, I should probably be doing yardwork rather than reading today!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my third readathon. I've decided to be less organized this time around, mostly because it sort of snuck up on me! I am going to pull books based only on interest - and possibly if they fit into my booklikes-opoly game!