Lawyer, mother, avid reader. Game host extraordinaire! Partner in crime to Obsidian Black Plague! My bookish weaknesses include classics, fantasy, YA, and agreeing to read more books than is even remotely possible.
Not surprisingly, I got started a little late today! I'm already down to no more than 22 hours - and there's no chance I'll be up all night! I'm hoping to make 18 or thereabouts.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in Oregon, near Portland!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan. Although I didn't really put together much of a book stack this year & I'm going free form!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Beer and chocolate!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love Disneyland and am scheduled for a vacation in June. Also, I should probably be doing yardwork rather than reading today!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third readathon. I've decided to be less organized this time around, mostly because it sort of snuck up on me! I am going to pull books based only on interest - and possibly if they fit into my booklikes-opoly game!