moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

Sunday Update!

Image result for newspaper extra

Reading: Right now, I'm on a crime binge. I've been reading Peter May's Lewis Trilogy, set in the Outer Hebrides, catching up on the happenings in Three Pines, Canada, and hanging out with Joanna Brady in Cochise County, Arizona.

Watching: Since I have already watched all of Poirot (at least once), I'd been looking for a new mystery series. I stumbled on Murdoch Mysteries, a series out of Canada, set in Victorian era Toronto. It is totally delightful, and I've watched the first five seasons. I also watched the first season of Bletchley Circle, which is only three episodes, and thought it was amazing. And, in honor of the current Russian spy scandal, I decided to watch The Americans. I'm only two episodes in, so I haven't made any decisions.

Making: I'm stitching a Halloween sampler, and working on a quilt for my father-in-law!

Cleaning: I went into my son's room armed with a shovel and dressed in a haz mat suit. Not really, but I did actually clean his room. It was disgusting. We had a long talk about hygiene, rodents, and filth.

Organizing: My craft projects. I'm getting ready to shift my craft room into one of the other bedrooms so we can update what is now the craft room with new flooring and paint!

Buying: I'm trying to avoid buying, actually! I did buy some candles from Bath and Body Works, since they were on sale. I have a Peach Bellini candle burning right now, and it smells wonderful!

Planning: A trip to Disneyland in June! Can't wait!

Wanting: A new sewing machine. I have my eye on a Cotton+Steel edition Bernina. I've never bought a new sewing machine for myself.

Hoping: For a big tax refund. Or at least that I don't owe several thousand dollars. What's up with you?