moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Co-blogging with Obsidian Blue

I came back to BL (well, I tried to, anyway) to let everyone know my exciting news! As many of you know, Obsidian Blue is one of my favorite booklikers, readers (and the greatest bingo co-host in all the land) & all around human beings, so I thought she might want to join my blog!

We are now blogging at Bookish Pursuits! Our first joint post - a Top Ten Tuesday post - is scheduled for tomorrow morning! We're still figuring out how things are going to work, but I'm really excited about having someone else on the blog with me! Follow us over there!

As for this blog, I am still taking a wait & see approach to BL as I'm not sure how things are going to unfold. I may continue to cross-post here, but it is likely that my primary content repository will be Bookish Pursuits for the foreseeable future!