moonlightreader

In Siberia
Colin Thubron
Progress: 50/304 pages

It is with regret

That I have come to the conclusion - along with many others - that I can't take the issues with BL anymore on an ongoing basis. I may pop in from time to time, but I can't deal with the slow - when it happens at all - loading and the difficulties in posting.

I apologize for not being a particularly great host for the 12 Tasks of Christmas, but at this point, even thinking about attempting to open Booklikes feels like a crapshoot.

So, I'm back to my blog, which you can find here:

It Was A Dark and Stormy Night

Since I'm not going to be posting over here much, I may be (again) changing the title of the blog to something more basically bookish, but the URL won't change.

I am also on Goodreads - link to profile - so friend me over there if you want to keep in touch, on Twitter as @moonlight_reads, and Instagram as @reading_while_stitching. I am not especially active on either Twitter or Instagram, but if you're interested in my quilting/stitching adventures, Instagram is the place to find those pictures, along with my inconsistent bookstagramming.

Finally, don't forget about the private GR group - many of you are already there, but this link will get you in, if you haven't already joined us: BL Expats on Goodreads. If it doesn't work drop a comment here, or on my blog, or friend me on GR & send me a message.

If you are following any of my other blogs, I am going to be deleting them all after the first of the year, since dividing my focus just never really works. I may still cross post over here, but most of the content will live on my personal blog since I am not convinced that BL is going to be around for the long haul.

Anyway, this has been an amazing community, and I'm sad to see it collapse under the weight of site dysfunction, but it's difficult to invest in a space where it is unknown if the space is going to continue to exist next year, next week, or, even, tomorrow.