moonlightreader

In Siberia
Colin Thubron
Progress: 50/304 pages

The Twelve Tasks of the Festive Season: A Sneak Peek

Since bingo is rapidly winding down, OBP and I decided that we should have a little scavenger hunt through the holidays. This is just for fun! Reads/activities can be gathered in any order - you don't need to complete any individual task before moving on to the next.

We have come up with 12 festive tasks for you to undertake - each task has two options for completion. One of the options is reading related, the other is an activity. You can fulfill the task by doing one of the two, but feel free to do both if they catch your fancy.

As for the question of prizes: this game is not prize focused. However, at the end of the game, in early January, everyone who has completed all twelve tasks will be entered in a drawing and something fun will be forthcoming!

So, now, a sneak peek!

Task the Third: The Holiday Party

- Read a book where a celebration or party is a big part of the action. Examples would include holiday parties, country house hunting/weekend parties, weddings, etc.

- Make something that is considered party food where you are from, and share a picture of it on booklikes.