moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

At the midpoint!

I'm just beyond the mid-point of the bingo, with 13 books under my belt, and 12 left to read! I have some pretty substantial reads planned, so I think that the second half of the card will likely take longer to finish than the first!

I am currently working on:

For this one, I am reading The Sign of the Four, the second Holmes novel. It is short, so that makes it easier to read by candlelight (although I am taking advantage of the glow of my paperwhite)!

For this one, I am reading The Thirteenth Tale. I am not 100% sure that it fits, but I am hoping! It is 29th on a ghost stories listopia, and has been shelved under "ghosts" on GR more than 50 times, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! If it doesn't fit under that one, I'm not sure if I'll be able to wedge it into bingo.

I'm trying not to add a third book to the currently reading shelf, but once I finish one of the two I have going, my next square is going to be:

For that one, I am sticking with Dracula. I've decided to read it this time, since my only other successful experience with Dracula was the full-cast audio. I'm also going to listen to the Mythgard Academy Dracula course from 2014 while I read. This will take a while!