moonlightreader

Andrea Wulf
Progress: 40/496 pages

Vacation is over!

The Sunne In Splendour - Sharon Kay Penman

I'm back from my vacation & ready to start reading for Halloween bingo. However, I need to update a few things.

First, I started a new discussion in the bingo discussion group for readers to log their bingos! If you haven't joined the group but are going to be playing, please go ahead and join. It will make it easier to track bingos if we have a central clearing house where everyone can easily keep up on what is going on!

The bingo reporting thread is: here!

I will be opening a new thread after each drawing!

Second, I've blacked out my summer bingo card! Post forthcoming!

Third, I'm so excited about all of the new players for bingo. I am trying to follow everyone who shows up in the group or who has commented on our posts! If you don't get any comments from me on your bingo posts, this probably means I'm not following you, which is not intentional. Feel free to PM me just to say hello! I don't want to miss anyone!

Finally, thanks to my co-host, Obsidian Black Death, for doing the heavy lifting over the last few days! I've been spending my time walking on the beach and reading about Jaime & Claire and Richard III (two separate books)!