moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

I'm baaaaack!

So much to tell!

I finished my murder trial with a guilty verdict at the end, and then immediately went into hibernation mode! When a big trial is over, there's an emotional aspect to it (even when justice is properly served) that requires that I sort of retreat from the world for a bit. Being a trial lawyer and an introvert is an interesting combination because trials are an event that requires putting on an extrovert persona, sometimes for weeks on end. It is incredibly satisfying and challenging work, but is also draining.

So, Trea - I pm'd you. At long last, your bingo prize is on its way to you! Yay & I hope you love it!

I have actually been reading a lot, but not really tracking what I've finished over here. Expect some summary posts & an update of my bingo card very soon!

I hope everyone is having a great summer! I finished a fantastic book yesterday and I can't wait to tell you all about it!