moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Bingo sign-ups: Wednesday Update

Update on players!:

We have our first winner winners!  Grimlock crushed it with comics. Her prize will be in the mail by the end of the week! And, as of Sunday afternoon, Obsidian Blue bingoed!

Two more winners! First, Brokentune sheepishly announced her diagonal bingo, then Murder by Death four corner bingoed!

And, we've had our 5th bingo! Trea's Journey for a Good Book just bingoed!

Way to go, everyone who is playing! I hope we're all having fun!

Winners

1. Grimlock (hearts) Vision

2. Obsidian Blue

3. Brokentune

4. Murder by Death

5. Trea's Journey for a Good Book

So, fellow bingo-ers, in order to up the ante of fun, I'm offering teeny-tiny little prizes of bookish paraphernalia to the first five bingos.

Prizes could include items like i-clips

Yes, Grim, those are robots. Adorable little smiling, magnetic, page marking robots.

Or, perhaps a pair of banned book socks:

Banned Books

Or a Shakespearean insults mug (not gonna lie, I'm buying one of these for myself):

What do you have to do to win? Well, you have to play, first of all! The following people are signed up in the First Annual Moonlight Reader Summer Book Bingo Party:

1. Obsidian Blue

13. Jane Reads

14. Hooked on Books

15. URL Phantomhive

16. Let's Talk About Books

If I missed you, let me know in the comments.

And, you need to follow me and make sure I am following you, otherwise I won't know what is going on. PM me if you aren't sure, and tag your posts summer book bingo. Finally, if you are playing for prizes, you can only count each book for one category. If you're not playing for prizes, do whatever you want!

You can only win once! Overseas winners can still win, I'm just going to ship your prize on the slowest, cheapest form of transportation I can find. Perhaps by donkey. No rhyme nor reason to the prizes, aside from my bizarre sense of humor and how much money I can spend. Also, you obviously have to be willing to share your actual address to receive a prize. I promise not to go all Kathleen Hale on you.