moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

Continuing the L'Engleverse

I read almost the entire Time series last year (both the Murry and the O'Keefe novels), stalling only on the last book An Acceptable Time, which I plan to finish in 2016. Before finishing that project, I embarked on the Austin Family Chronicles, which I asked for, and received, for Christmas.

I read the first book, Meet the Austins, and then fell into The Slump Of Literary Despond, which is located somewhere between the town of Bored-By-Reading and the river of ShortAttentionSpan and I basically stopped reading for months. Months, people. It's been awful.

Anyway, I did manage to finish a 675 page novel in three days, so I feel like maybe my reading mojo is slowly returning, and I'm ready to finish this slim volume that is book 2 in the Austin series.

I haven't quite decided which bingo space to place it in, but there's time for that.