moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Inspired by Obsidian Blue

Jane Steele  - Lyndsay Faye

I had bought this in audio, and when I saw that OB was reading it, I decided to jump on the band wagon. I'm at about 20%, and I have to tell you, I am both riveted, and thoroughly enraged. I would call my current state engaged and enraged.

Jane's aunt is horrible. The school master, though, that perverted, malicious, murderous jackhole, well, I am right now plotting his death. Hoping that he ends up being mauled by a polar bear and choking on the chewed up remains of his own severed penis. Or, maybe, having his testicles removed with a serrated grapefruit spoon, and then dying of exsanguination. I don't know. All I know is that he is one of the most inspired and horrible characters I've encountered in a long, long while.